Read how we found new homes in the community: Daily Record article.
Thank you Church of the Nazarene and Barnhill Farm!
Who Are EBI Unites?
- We are a group of volunteer organisations local to Erskine, Bishopton and Inchinnan who care about improving the lives of those who live and work in our part of Renfrewshire.
How WE can help
- We can provide one-off or scheduled food parcels to help tackle food insecurity
- We can deliver advocacy support to families struggling to interact with mainstream services
- We can offer weekly deliveries of soup and a pudding to those suffering from social isolation
- We can provide befriending services to lonely residents
How YOU can help
- Come and join our team of enthusiastic volunteers
- Make a contribution to our project -this could take the form of food, resources, or finances
Do I need a Referral from an official agency?
- No, our service is available to all. We aim to be as inclusive as possible.
- We work with families encouraging, researching and equipping them with the appropriate skillset to look at their situation with fresh eyes.
- We formulate Action Plans with mainstream agencies working to prevent admissions to care centres or inpatient treatment facilities.
How do we make a difference?
- We are a referral agency who can provide access to Home Energy Scotland.
- This service helps families with energy advice and how to make the most of their income.
Who to contact
- In the first instance please contact Jacqui Reid on 07799 123002 for a friendly chat.
- Find us on Facebook EBI Unites
- Twitter @EBIUnites
- Email: EbiUnites@hotmail.com